Sunday, March 17, 2013

Question of the Week - Carrying the Load

Remember these? I was issued one as a cadet...you can actually purchase one here.




Then I was stationed in Korea, and everyone had one of these - 



or one of these - 



Both still available new here (although not at Osan prices).

Now I carry something like this - PLEASE do not call it a purse, gentlemen! Plus a gym bag that is not black therefore not technically legal, per the AFI quoted here.


Due to many, mnay years of deployments, I see quite a few gals carrying these, which would reduce my tote, gym bag, and sometimes lap top to 1 bag....but since HQ is in blues 4 days a week, it's not really blues appropriate.  I have this bag BTW, and for deployments (and sometimes Cub Scout camp outs) it is AWESOME.


So what do you carry?



No comments:

Post a Comment