Monday, June 8, 2015

Your Summer Homework Assignment


Hello all - as the end of school year happens and summer activities kick off, I am finding time spin by faster than normal.  To add to the frenzy, my daughter and I just took a one day trip to New Orleans - made possible thanks to flight benefits from my husband's job.  One of the best things about it was spending an entire day with my daughter and having fun.  Nope, there was actually a second best thing - beignets from Cafe du Monde. Yum!

I know there are many of you saying good byes and packing up houses and moving across the country or across the world.  It's easy for me to say drop everything and spend a day goofing off. But do it anyway. You won't regret it.



P.S. - a third good thing from our trip?  Reading a fun, easy book cover to cover.  Leave the non-fiction tomes for the movers and fill your Kindle with some great recommendations from this pod cast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment